Our mission at Execel is: To make cycling part of your life
We continue to do this by:
- Actively promoting safer cycling, as an essential life skill to adults and children.
- To actively promote the work of our cycling partners, Devon County Council, the CTC, Sustrans and British Cycling, to encourage a greater understanding of the wider benefits of cycling, whether for cycling for fitness, health and fun; utility cycling or sport.
- Providing innovative solutions to enable you to cycle regularly.
- Encouraging cycling as a healthy active lifestyle choice.
- Developing ‘exit routes from training’ to continue your cycling life - to ensuring our work with you doesn’t just stop when you finish a course.
- Being the facilitator between private, public and voluntary sectors, together enabling improved effectiveness when working to promote cycling.
- Promoting the environmental and cost benefits of cycling, as a sustainable form of transport.